y-shaped pens for people who have trouble with handwriting

aura218 replied to your post “lillivati answered your question “Math without handwriting?” If they…”

Have you tried the pens that are y-shaped? You can get them at accessibility stores like funandfunction.com. You put your index over the u-shape top and hold onto the stem with your thumb and middle. Idk if that would help.

realsocialskills said:

Here’s one on Amazon.